Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Germs

So last week I was out to the DMV with my husband and my son. The wait at the DMV is always long and you make sure that are prepared to settle in for awhile.
I look around and there is a couple with three children. The two oldest had coloring books and things to do while the baby had grown restless. Before I know it the baby is crawling on the floor. I am a parent and I understand the need for little ones to stretch and move around. As I watched all that came to mind was all of the nasty germs on the floor from work boots, manure, bathroom floors, anyway you get my drift. I just wanted to go pick that cute little guy up and douse him with hand sanitizer! I still shudder at the thought of all of the nasty germs.

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2010 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

Ugh! I hear you. Some things parents let their kids do is insane to me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home