Friday, August 28, 2009

Seniors

It is only the second week of school and already the seniors are having to order their announcements! Okay, I don't know about anyone else but in my humble opinion that is NUTS!!! Parents just paid for fees, AP classes, pictures, play fees and know announcements!?!?
Senior year is expensive enough and I haven't set up an appointment for his senior pics. Why you might ask? I have no idea how much that will cost either! I love my child but this is crazy- the expense. I guess now you know why parents are smiling as the kid graduates; the food bill goes down, utilities go down (The T.V. isn't always on), they pay for their own cell phone, no more "senior" expense category in your checkbook - all is well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home