Sunday, August 16, 2009

Men and Shopping

Yesterday I found a surprise; ten dollars in Kohl's cash but it had to be used by Saturday. My husband and I went to Kohl's to see if there was any superb thing we could get for our ten bucks.
As I was looking in the women's department I found myself in sale racks near the fitting rooms. A father and son were standing near the entry way, the boy couldn't be older than ten and was beginning to complain and whine about shopping. This very astute man explained to his son that "shopping means lots of looking; if we were going to buy something it would be called buying." The sister of the boy looked him in the eye and said, "you are so dumb." By the way this was a LITTLE sister of at least two to three years. I happened to look over at the father and he caught the smile on my face and turned away. This was a hilarious episode that I felt I had to share, I am still laughing with my husband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home