Friday, June 12, 2009

Disney, a Dream Vacation

Vacation, yes that is what we need. My hubby and I eagerly packed our bags and off we went on an adventure. Disneyland is a magical kingdom. When we arrived in the evening we were just in time for the fireworks and when all the exhausted parents and children left for the day, all of the rides we were able to "walk" on to. It was a miracle! No lines after ten! We had no children so there was no crying, pouting, complaining, etc., I am sure you are getting the picture. By the time we made it back to the hotel we were fast asleep when our heads hit the pillow.
We had a leisurely day in the park the next day. We smiled and sometimes snickered and the frustrated parents and children. My hubby told me Disneyland is a magical treat with children but needs to be experienced without them also and I completely agree. We even went to a character breakfast!! Thank you Disney for making our dream come true.

2 Comments:

At June 13, 2009 at 8:12 AM , Blogger L Simonson said...

We went to Disneyland a few years ago for our Anniversary without the kids. . .it was DIVINE!

Glad you had fun!!! :)

 
At June 13, 2009 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

So Jealous! I am happy you two had so much fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home