Sunday, May 31, 2009

Friends

It has been one month since I graduated from Dixie State College. As I have thought about this accomplishment there are some special people in my life who deserve recognition.
  1. My fabulous husband- friend, and support system. I could never do anything, and I mean anything without him.
  2. My children - All six children, wait, I have four married children which will give me ten children. Oh, yea, don't forget the wonderful grandchildren that I could not go and visit easily because of homework and classes. These people have given a ton of support and cheering me on as I traveled this journey.
  3. My parents, both sets. They have encouraged, cheered and pushed me along when it was easier to give up.
  4. My close friends- YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! The many classes and hours of blood, sweat and tears. The people I can call in a pinch and have them proof a paper or ten! The frustration the help and the friendship. I would have been lost without you. I look forward to a long lasting friendship and many more fun times. Thank you , thank you , and THANK YOU.

1 Comments:

At May 31, 2009 at 10:13 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

I would never have survived school without you. There are very few people that I would call when I am kicking, screaming mad (or crying my head off). I am glad we made it through.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home