Friday, February 20, 2009

Don't Forget to Breathe

I have a funny feeling that this will be a very LONG semester. Every time I turn around there is a reading or another assignment that I have forgotten or put off to the last minute because of other assignments. Will I ever get ahead?? I wonder. I am sure that all of the work will be with it in the end.
So yesterday I laughed until I cried in Goldhardt's class - I never do this but I did make a fool out of myself. He was talking about teachers being "Aloof" and asked what does that mean? Kathy turned to me and said a thing you wash with and no matter how hard I tried I could not stop laughing even after she moved to another table!! Yes, I felt like a fool but I was exhausted from Kauer's presentation assignment and sometimes, you just have to laugh 'til you cry! ;')
remember the wise words of Faith Hill - "breathe just breathe"

2 Comments:

At February 21, 2009 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

I am laughing just reading this! That was so funny. It reminds of when this happened to me in the summer class with Goldhardt. I think you were involved in that one as well.

 
At February 23, 2009 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I was there too!! It was stressful, but so much fun

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home