Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The New Year

The Christmas decorations are down, New Years Eve has passed, 2009 is here. I was thinking about all of the resolutions that I could make but I know that i would eventually break. That being stated - I have decided to make simple resolutions that will not destroy my self esteem if I can not keep them.

1. Eat better and exercise more. I always say "loose weight" and I always feel like a failure, I start of good and then the weight creeps back on.
2. Keep up on the mounting and scary homework. Yes, this is something that is a necessary task and I feel that I can do.
3. Quality time with the family. This is so difficult to do when you are in school (as most of you know) but it is necessary.

These are simple and you may ask why bother making them at all? So that i can feel like I am accomplishing my goals.
That being said - good luck at keeping those resolutions - I already broke one - I was 45 hours caffeine free and drank 4 ounces of diet coke (not too healthy) but I guess I can have one coke a day and still be healthy:^)

1 Comments:

At January 7, 2009 at 9:26 PM , Blogger redheadsmom said...

I hate resolutions too! We will keep up on the mounting pile of work. I just know it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home