Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finals Insanity

Yes, insanity is the proper and accurate word of the day. I still have an essay to write for creative writing final today and do you think that I have done it? The answer is of course a resounding NO. Have I studied for the three finals I have tomorrow? Again the answer is NO. What is wrong with me? My final grade depends on this last unit of measurement and I haven't gotten it done. I think this is the part where I can safely say that I have lost my mind - INSANITY.
I guess it is officially time to complete the projects for the day!!! I bid you a found farewell and good luck to all of you this glorious finals week.

1 Comments:

At December 16, 2008 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Mary Anne said...

I couldn't of picked a better word. I am feeling and am acting the exact same way. Ugh... I haven't studied at all or done anything either.

I am so DONE. I can't even care at all now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home