Monday, December 15, 2008

Party

So what do you get when you put burnt out english majors in a room? A party!! Yes - we are all getting ready for finals but the need do blow off some steam is necessary to continue. We had a party and fun was had by all (at least that is what I was told). Jason introduced us to a new game, Jana taught me "speed srabble" which makes the game go faster and is fun-that's why of course the name of the game has the word SPEED in it. Kathy and John taught me a different way to play ROOK. Sorry guys, it is super difficult to imagine ROOK with no ones!!! What would the world be like with no ones? Not pretty my friends - ROOK called and it wants its ones back!!!!!! Funny that no one would take the book "Work and the Glory." Is there anyone who can comment on that? Lots of laughs were had and if you wern't there - your square.

2 Comments:

At December 15, 2008 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, that party was way fun! We should do it again next semester!! I'm sure we'll need it then too...

 
At December 15, 2008 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Mary Anne said...

I had a lot of fun! I love laughing and acting nuts with english majors.

Good times...good times.

Thanks again for hosting and putting it together! I'll definitely go to any more you host.

Maybe I'll be something besides a werewolf and theif next time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home