Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Professor of my Nightmares

Yes, this is a true story!!!
For the final please create an e-portfolio that I have not shown you how to do AND make sure that you include rationales for the four artifacts that you create AND oh, by the way, did I forget to mention that you can ONLY USE GOOGLE SITES!!!!!!! this is of course the night before the final is due AND each artifact is worth 25 points. Do well on this or kiss your grade good bye!! Thanks a ton Professor

Yes you are definitely feeling and hearing the anger as it oozes through the words used in this post.

2 Comments:

At December 17, 2008 at 9:30 PM , Blogger redheadsmom said...

Hey check out my blog. I posted about this very thing!

 
At December 18, 2008 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You're hilarious!! And absolutely right. He seriously is an incompetent little man who I greatly wish to crush

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home