Friday, December 19, 2008

Fall Semester Ends

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day, I have a wonderful feeling, everythings goin' my way. I can not take credit for the words (they come from a song that I cannot remember the words to at the moment) but the feeling a sentiment behind them depict how I feel today.
How great it is to know that as of today i can continue to enjoy life once more and I can finally celebrate this wonderful time of year. The Christmas cards can finally go out, the baking will begin, traditions of looking at lights will commence and I vow I will enjoy my break. I know that my family is looking forward to this person just described and not the crazy, frustrated and angry woman that has been residing here for the last few weeks! It is going to be a "beautiful day."
Did I have to site the song I used? If not I am in big trouble!! ha, ha, ha

2 Comments:

At December 19, 2008 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Mary Anne said...

I'm telling on you!

You didn't cite your source.

Bennett's gonna eat your soul.

 
At December 20, 2008 at 12:03 AM , Blogger redheadsmom said...

Ditto to your post and ditto to Mary Anne's comment!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home