Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas just isn't the same this year

I think it might be because the semester was so long and I feel like I missed out on the planning, the joy and the fun of December and Christmas. I haven't found the excitement and fun for this holiday yet. Every time I think I have planned something that will bring the joy of Christmas into my life I am foiled at every turn. Too many things to do and not enough of the joy is the problem. I think that today I will try to focus on the true meaning of Christmas and leave the hectic worldly stuff behind.

Enjoy your Christmas and I will talk to you soon!!! If you have any tips on how to relax and enjoy please pass them on - I am open to suggestions:^)

2 Comments:

At December 24, 2008 at 12:02 AM , Blogger redheadsmom said...

First of all, I am impressed that your smiley face has a nose.
Second, I feel the same way! I haven't done neighbor presents or anything! I am taking deep breaths and letting the little things go, and you know how hard that is for me to do!

 
At December 30, 2008 at 10:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I totally know what you mean. I had the same problem this year. Every time I tried to get into the season it just didn't work. I drowned my sorrows in chocolate and junk food though, but it's made me depressed now since I have to work it off. We need to get together before school starts on Monday and do something fun

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home