Tuesday, January 13, 2009

She

Wow, another semester and many more text books. I am already bored with the homework. I guess it could be the terribly boring day that I spent as an "observer" in the classroom that i will be spending the semester in. I clearly do not have a name since I was not introduced to the classes, just referred to as "she". When asked about the lady in the back of the room, instead of introducing me to students, The teacher proceeded to tell the class..."she is a student from Dixie and will be observing in our classroom. She is going to be a teacher someday". One student said "Do you know my mom, she is head of the dental hygiene program?" Before I could respond, said teacher responded for me saying, ___she is going to school to be a teacher, not a hygienist so don't be silly, she does not know your mother." So please, let me introduce myself to you- my name is SHE. I guess that is a step above having no name.

2 Comments:

At January 14, 2009 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

Well at least this way, people won't refer to us as the tall and short one anymore.

 
At January 14, 2009 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. Your teacher kinda sucks. I'm really sorry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home