Friday, March 6, 2009

Best Husband in the World

Keith Oberman has a episode (sorry, I can't think of a better word for it, its 5 a.m.) that he calls "worst person in the wooorld" so this post goes out to the best husband a girl could ever have. Life is crazy in school - I know that you all will agree. I have been coming home tired and the thought of housework overwhelms me. The last couple of weeks my super awesome hubby has taken it upon himself to make life easier for me and is deep cleaning the house - one room at a time.

Taking on this project has required moving furniture, scrubbing floors and windows and the window sills, alot of shall we say, "Icky" stuff has been found; especially in the kids rooms. My house is now clean with the exception of the kitchen since that is my domain I told him I would take care of that this weekend since he has done so much. I love this man with all my heart and he deserves to have his own post. Sorry girls, this man is all mine and tomorrow he is painting a wall in Meghan's room just because she wanted a little more color in her life.

3 Comments:

At March 6, 2009 at 5:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

CUTE!!! You are so lucky!! He sounds like an absolute winner. If you happen to see another one roaming around, send him my way. ;)

 
At March 6, 2009 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At March 12, 2009 at 3:21 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

Hey, what happened to my post?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home