Sunday, August 16, 2009

Things I love about my home town

1. The smell of wet sagebrush after the rain.
2. The deer (mother and babies) crossing the lawn.
3. Rabbits chasing the birds in the yard.
4. Golfing and hitting the ball straight on the fairway and it lands in the middle of the antelope, they do not fear golf ball or humans.
5. Four wheeling and riding horses at Fort Steel.
6. Playing games with family, we are NOT competitive at all.
7. Spending time with people that I love.
8. Watching the kids laugh and play with their grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.
9. Having beautiful scenery close by to enjoy
10. Laughing and loving the people that mean the most in my life.

1 Comments:

At August 17, 2009 at 8:36 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

I liked all those things. When you said antelope I had to re-read your title. I was thinking, "Where is she golfing?"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home