Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-in

I have decided to follow a friend's example and weigh in once a week to track my progress. I am not a fan of resolutions because they are so easily broken but I do want to lose weight so I thought that this would be the easiest way to do it.
I have a Wii and have not weighed myself out of fear of what it would be. So, (drum roll please) my official weight is 1_ _. Did you really think I would actually write it on a public domain?!? I will say that I have lost seven pounds from a few months ago.
My starting weight will be today's weight. Hopefully I can shed 2 pounds a week. I figure that is a simple enough goal for me. My son J has challenged me to run a half-marathon but I know my limits so I have committed myself to a 5K in May and an Autism walk May 1st.

1 Comments:

At January 13, 2010 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

Hey, I am only posting my stats on the first Wednesday of every month. But good job on the seven pounds.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home